self - introduction

 Hello, my name is Ujjwal Kumar. I’m a Computer Science graduate from Sagar Institute of Science and Technology. I’m currently working as a Full Stack Engineer at TnpLab Private Limited, where I work mainly with React, Python, and FastAPI to develop web applications and backend APIs.

Along with full-stack development, I have a strong interest in Generative AI. I’ve worked on projects involving RAG, LangChain, FAISS, and LLM APIs, including an AI PDF chatbot and an AI-powered e-commerce platform. I enjoy building practical applications that combine software engineering with AI, and I’m always looking to learn and improve my skills.


Tip: For a 30-second introduction, don't try to mention every technology. Focus on who you are → what you do → your strongest skills → one project/experience → what you're looking for. That makes the introduction sound confident rather than memorized.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

⭐ UNIT – 3 (Easy Notes + PDF References) Wireless LAN • MAC Problems • Hidden/Exposed Terminal • Near/Far • Infrastructure vs Ad-hoc • IEEE 802.11 • Mobile IP • Ad-hoc Routing

UNIT-I: Innovation – Basic Definition and Classification (MIE)

UNIT–5 (Simplified & Easy Notes) Software Architecture Documentation